- Personal Space- We do understand this concept. Easy peasy. You have your moody time and went hiding in your cage. Then, after years of meditation, you came back home. Okay, years is an exaggeration but time is relative okay, Einstein thought me this.
- Au de naturale – Okay, I sense you have very limited capacity of being cheesy. I feel like you are special but at the same time, you are merely a friend. So, this works for me too.
- Responsible – You know what priority is and you put it first. It kinda turn me on that you know what your responsibility is and I cannot bullshit you with my excessive demands. Respect
- Caring – especially when I’m HANGRY.
- Smart – your ability to engaged with my intellectual level is impressive. This should come first on the list.
Anna Hakana, congratulations. I am just signed up to be your fan.
She is an amazing lady, her videos– most are creatives and relatable . Do check her channel on Youtube.
My dad is almost like all dad in the world who put others need before him. Like he didn’t really care to shop even though his stuff are all ancient. As long as it is still functional, no need to buy a new one. Sort of his motto.
So last Tuesday, my sister and I had a surprise gift for him. We bought an SE Iphone and put it into a Secret Recipe box. We went home with all joys. The trick was done and he was overjoyed that he almost hugged me. We were all share the same feelings except for mom. Initially we thought mom just jealous.
But I sensed something was wrong, when she didn’t wanna join us for family outing that Sunday. Something wasn’t not right.
Few hours ago, my dad were asking me if I stick with the plan – to use his ancient Iphone 4.
” Perhaps, or I’m might be buy Huawei. The products line has amazing battery capacity. Iphone 4 has oudated IOS, I can’t even download waze.”, I said.
He just nodded. Mom overheard our conversation, and she was furious.
She thought I was just spending money recklessly. She knew the fact that I don’t even have stable income yet bought the phone using my savings. ( my sister owed me half of the money).
She’s been pressuring my sister to remove her sim card from her Iphone 5 and insert it into my dad’s Iphone 4. In a simple way, she’s gonna use my dad’s phone and handed me her phone. Not to forget, she warned me not to waste any money on phone anymore.
Well, practically speaking, what my mom did is genius. When it comes to financial, she is the guru. She knows how to run our family business, a wise risk taker and she just– i don’t know what the term to called someone who can salvage most dirt and put it to work.
Yes. We didn’t know the whole thing could hurt her.I mean, my sister and I, we just wanna interject fun in our daily lives. We wanted to thank our dad for his hardwork. We didn’t think– this could just be turn into some kind of misery.
The ending? What kind of daughter I would be if I agreed to my mother? I would absolutely not gonna use her Iphone. So, I settle for a basic phone– my dad’s Iphone 4. Probably not gonna buy new one anytime soon.
To some extend I do agree, even if you have notes, “money cannot buy happiness“. Well, not for everyone.
I know you are scared.
The is the biggest storm in your life, you need to weather through it. Hold on.
“It gets worse before it gets better”.
Isn’t it weird how my heart can be empty at times and be a whole some other time?